Trading forex involves the buying of one currency and simultaneous selling of another. In forex, traders attempt to profit by buying and selling currencies by actively speculating on the direction currencies are likely to take in the future.
The Foreign exchange market (also known as Forex, currency market or Forex market) is, by far, the largest financial market in the world. It includes trading between large banks, central banks, currency speculators, multinational corporations, governments, and other financial markets and institutions.The average daily trade in the global Forex and related markets is currently over US$ 3 trillion.
Lots of traders are starting to trade Forex due to the Forex market advantages. Here are the most important Forex market advantages:
1 – 24 hours a day market :
- The Forex market is open 24 hours a day (except on weekends). So, no matter where you are based, you can trade Forex at your favorite time.
2 – High liquidity:
- Forex market is the biggest financial market in the world averaging over 3 trillion USD daily.
3 – Leverage:
- The leverage on Forex can be as high as 200:1 which means that you can trade up to $100K with just $500.
4 – Easy short selling:
- On Forex it’s as easy to buy a currency pair as to short sell it. There’s no uptick rule like on Nasdaq.
5 – Free commission fees:
- Commission fees are 0 on Forex. The only cost in buying a currency pair is the spread.
6 – Free trading platforms:
- On Forex most brokers offer good trading platforms for free.
7 – Free Demo accounts:
- Most Forex brokers offer free demo accounts which allow you to start practicing with virtual money. This way you can learn Forex without risking your money.source :Text Book Forex Trading
- Know the Markets
- Forecast the Weather Conditions of the Market
- Know Your Limits,Know Where to Stop Along the Way
- Check Your Emotions at the Door
- Choose the Right Trading Partner for You
- Do Your Homework
- Know Your Self
- Plan your goals
- Choose Top Broker
- Focus on a single currency pairs
- Do what you understand
- Take Control of Your Emotions
- Study your success and failure (It’s Depend Upon You)
- Use Stop-Losses
- Study money management
- Study the markets, fundamentals, and technical factors
- Never give up
- Create Your Own Strategy
- Learn Step-by-Step Forex Market
- Stress Less
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Take Risk Because No Risk No Gains
- Daily Trade Avoids
- Know The Charts Signals
- Analyse Your Trades
- Experiment As A Demo Trade
Benefits of a 24 hour Forex Market:
- React to global trading opportunities whenever they arise
- Trade when it’s convenient for you
- Take advantage of periods of higher volatility when markets overlap
Like countries, every currency has its own personality and identity. This guide will give you detailed facts on major currencies, including :
- U.S. Dollar
- Australian Dollar
- British Pound
- Canadian Dollar
- Swiss Franc
- Japanese Yen
- New Zealand Dollar
|Great British Pound/US Dollar||GBP/USD||CABLE|
|U.S. Dollar/Japanese Yen||USD/JPY||YEN|
|U.S. Dollar/Swiss Franc||USD/CHF||SWISS|
|U.S. Dollar/Canadian Dollar||USD/CAD||LOONIE|
|Australian Dollar/U.S. Dollar||AUD/USD||AUSSIE|
|New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar||NZD/USD||KIWI|
# forex trading tips,forex trading,day trading tips,forex demo Tips,forex exchange,forex strategies,forex market tips,forex signals,forex tips,currency trading tips,forex trading strategies,how does forex trading,what is forex trading,how to trade forex,what is forex trading,what is forex,best forex broker,forex charts,currency trading tips,how forex works,best forex trading tips,dailyfx,daily forex,forex live,Symbols Of Forex Market,Currencies Traded In Forex