SBI is the largest public sector bank in our country (INDIA). SBI has more than 15,000 + branches available and lot of portfolio of product and services. The Powerful infrastructure of SBI safe and secure the banking services of all the branches in INDIA. SBI has 5 associate banks first one is State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Second one is State Bank of Hyderabad, third one is State Bank of Mysore, forth one is State Bank of Patiala, and fifth one is State Bank of Travancore.
SBI Bank is a highly secure internet banking provider this is called OnlineSBI which provides online services to both retail and corporate customers. The apps or software has been supported with the latest technology software and very fast work. Some of the main advantages of SBI Net Banking are :
- Any Types Of Bill can be paid easily Like a electricity bill,water bill etc
- Money can be transferred easily.
- Past or Present Account statements can be generated online Very Easy In SBI Online Net Banking.
How To Register SBI Net Banking ?
Step 1 : First, individuals must visit the official internet banking website of SBI home page, https://www.onlinesbi.com/
Step 2 : And then Select the Personal Banking section
Step 3 : Click The New User Registration /Activation link.
Step 4 : Once the above step is complete, A pop-up page opens and you need to fill the registration form with the following details :
- Your account number as mentions in your passbook
- Your CIF ( Customer Information File) number which is available in your Passbook/ account statement
- Enter the branch code as displayed in your passbook.
- Country Name,
- Registered mobile number,
- Facility Required, and the fill the
- captcha code .
Step 4 : On completion of the above step, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number that is linked to the bank account. Once the OTP is entered, click on Confirm.
Step 5 : Next, the individual must select ‘I have my ATM card (Online registration without branch visit)’ option and click on ‘Submit’. Next, the individual must enter the ATM card details and the captcha code. Click on ‘Submit’ once all the details have been entered.
Step 6 : Once the above step is completed, a temporary username will come up on the screen. The individual must also create a new password. The new password details must be entered twice. It is vital that the individual makes a note of the temporary username. Once all the details have been filled, click on Submit.
*****The password creates must be 8 character’s long and must have a special character (like #,@,$,%,) one number (like 1,2,3,4,) and at least one upper- and lower-case alphabets like A,B,C.*****
- And Then you will need to log in to your net banking services after an 3-4 hours. The individual must create a username as per your choice. Once the username is created, the individual must accept the terms and conditions and click on Submit.
- The individual must create a profile password and a login password. However, both passwords cannot be the same. Once the profile password is created, the individual must choose a secret question from the options that have been provided. The secret question will help the individual create a new password in case he/she forgets the password.
- Next, the individuals must enter your country of birth, place of birth, & the mobile number that is registered with State Bank Of India.
Once the all above details have been entered and click on Submit button. The individual will be able to use OnlineSBI once the details have been saved.
How To Register SBI Net Banking ?
Video Source :Mahanty Technical
Also Reads :