The Sensex, is also known as the sensitivity index, is the benchmark index of BSE (S&P BSE Sensex) Limited and is the most widely tracked equity gauge in India.
Authoritatively known as the S&P BSE Sensex since February, 2013, the record catches the execution of the best 30 biggest, most fluid and fiscally stable organizations from crosswise over real parts of the Indian economy that are recorded on the trade. It mirrors the well being of the value advertise.
The Sensex was propelled on January 1, 1986, with the base estimation of 100 set on April 1, 1979. The credit for begetting the term, Sensex, goes to Deepak Mohoni, a securities exchange examiner & IIT, Kanpur graduate and IIM, Calcutta former student.
As of September 20, 2017, the file was drifting over the 30,000 imprint. It is the most seasoned list in the nation, while the Bombay Stock Exchange, presently called BSE Limited, is the most established trade in Asia.
The Sensex is overseen and worked by a joint endeavor among BSE and S&P Dow Jones Indices, a worldwide list supervisor. The arrangement of the Sensex is recast or adjusted now and again to speak to the genuine creation of the market.
Stocks in the qualified universe must fulfill the accompanying qualification criteria so as to be considered for incorporation in the Sensex. Above all else, the stocks must have a posting history of somewhere around a half year on BSE. A special case might be allowed if the normal buoy balanced market capitalization of a recently recorded stock positions in the best 10 of all stocks recorded on BSE. In such a case, the base posting history required is one month.
# Sensex Today,bse sensex,sensex live,bse sensex today,sensex,bse sensex,nse sensex,sensex live,sensex index,bse sensex today,sensex market,nse sensex,sensex india,current sensex,sensex today price,sensex nifty,bse sensex today live,sensex historical data,sensex today india,sensex share price today,sensex share market,
The certified stock needs to exchange on each exchanging day on BSE amid the half year reference period. Additionally, the qualified organizations probably announced incomes for the former four quarters.
BSE on December 6, 2016 propelled the S&P BSE Sensex50 file, which is intended to quantify the execution of the 50 biggest and most fluid organizations inside the S&P BSE100 record.
Financial specialists, Sensex Today Live,sensex,bse sensex,nse sensex,sensex live,sensex index,bse sensex today,sensex market,dealers and anybody enthusiastic about the value market can follow Sensex cites live on sharemarketdo.com and incalculable different sites and TV channels from 9.00 am to 3.30 pm on all weekdays. Money related markets in India stay shut on Saturday, Sunday and on select open occasions, like Independence Day.
# BSE SENSEX,bse sensex today,bse sensex today live ,current sensex ,nse sensex,sensex,sensex historical data,sensex index,Sensex India,Sensex Live,sensex market,sensex nifty,sensex prediction for today,sensex share market,sensex share price today,Sensex Today,sensex today and nifty,sensex today axis bank,sensex today bank nifty,sensex today bse,sensex today chart,sensex today closed,sensex today gold,sensex today graph,sensex today hdfc bank, sensex today history,sensex today holiday,sensex today in hindi,sensex today india ,sensex today india videos,sensex today live,sensex today live graph,sensex today live nse,sensex today live ,sharemarketdo,sensex today live video,sensex today losers,sensex today midcap,sensex today mumbai,sensex today news,sensex today nse,sensex today open,sensex today points,sensex today prediction,sensex today price,sensex today rate,sensex today sbi,sensex today share price,sensex today sharemarketdo,sensex today top gainers,sensex today update,sensex today value,sensex today video,sensex today yes bank,the sensex today
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 26/03/2019
Sensex, Nifty Set For A Flat Start As Indicated By SGX Nifty
Indian equity benchmarks (Sensex and Nifty) are set to open on a flat note as indicated by the Nifty futures traded on the Singapore Exchange also known as the SGX Nifty. As of 8:28 am, the SGX Nifty was up 0.09 per cent or 10 points at 11,376. In yesterday’s trading session, the S&P BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty 50 Index registered their worst single-day drop of this month. The Sensex fell 0.93 per cent or 356 points to close at 37,809 and the NSE Nifty 50 Index dropped 0.9 per cent or 103 points to shut shop at 11,354.
Meanwhile, other Asian shares were shaky on Tuesday after US Treasury yields sank to their lowest since late 2017, further below short-term interest rates and adding to fears of a US recession.
Wall Street shares were little changed on Monday with the S&P 500 ending with a small loss of 0.08 per cent.
Investors have been spooked by sharp falls in US bond yields and an inversion of the US Treasury yield curve, which is widely seen as an indicator of an economic recession.
The 10-year yield fell below the yield for three-month bills on Friday for the first time since 2007, inverting the yield curve.
Stocks To Watch
Back home, Jet Airways will be in focus today after its founder Naresh Goyal resigned from the board of the company, Jet Airways said in an exchange filing after market hours yesterday. As per the resolution plan, banks will provide immediate funding support of Rs.1,500 crore to Jet Airways and will also convert their debt into equity by acquiring 11.4 crore shares at 1 rupee per share.
DLF will be in focus after it informed exchanges that its board approved fund raising via qualified institutional placement (QIP). Floor price for QIP has been set at Rs. 193.01 per share.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance will be closely watched as one of its promoters Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited will sell 2.6 per cent equity share capital via offer for sale.(source:ndtv.com)
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 25/03/2019
Sensex Slumps Over 350 Points, Nifty Ends At 11,354 On Fears Of Recession In US
Domestic equity benchmarks (Sensex and Nifty) fell sharply on growing fears of US economy entering into recession. Concerns about the health of the world economy heightened last week after cautious remarks by the US Federal Reserve sent 10-year treasury yields to the lowest since early 2018. In Mumbai today, the S&P BSE Sensex fell as much as 1.3 per cent or 497 points to 37,667 and the NSE Nifty 50 Index dropped 1.27 per cent or 145 points to 11,311.60.
The Sensex fell 0.93 per cent or 356 points to close at 37,809 and the NSE Nifty 50 Index dropped 0.9 per cent or 103 points to shut shop at 11,354.
US 10-year treasury yields were last 1.9 basis points below three-month rates after yields inverted for the first time since 2007 on Friday. Historically, an inverted yield curve – where long-term rates fall below short-term – has signalled an upcoming recession.
Back home, sixteen of 19 sector gauges compiled by BSE ended lower led by S&P BSE Telecom Index’s 2.2 per cent decline. Auto, banking, consumer discretionary goods & services, basic materials and industrials indexes on the BSE also dropped over 1 per cent each. On the flipside, S&P BSE Oil & Gas Index was top gainer, up 1.4 per cent.
Mid- and small-cap shares also witnessed selling pressure as the S&P BSE MidCap and S&P BSE SmallCap Indexes fell over 1 per cent each.
From the Nifty 50 basket of shares, 37 ended lower while 13 managed to close higher.
Zee Entertainment was the top Nifty loser, the stock fell 4.2 per cent to Rs. 416.25. Bharti Infratel, Vedanta, JSW Steel, Tata Motors, UPL and Mahindra & Mahindra were also among the losers.
On the other hand, Indian Oil, ONGC, Hindustan Petroleum, Coal India and Power Grid were among the gainers.
Among the individual shares, Jet Airways surged 13 per cent after its chairman and founder Naresh Goyal stepped down from board of directors.
The overall market breadth was negative as 1,887 shares ended lower while 790 closed higher on the BSE. (source :ndtv.com)
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 18/03/2019
Domestic share markets reversed early gains on Monday despite strong fund inflows and advances in Asian peers. By afternoon, the Sensex shed as much as 398.11 points from the day’s strongest level, while the Nifty declined 114.5 points from the intraday high of 11,530.15. Selling in auto stocks offset buying in energy and select banking counters. At 12:21 pm, the Sensex traded 21.70 points – or 0.06 per cent – higher at 38,046.02 while the Nifty was at 11,439.45, up 12.60 points from the previous close.
Top gainers on the 50-scrip index at the time were Indian Oil, Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum, Tata Motors and Axis Bank – trading between 1.10 per cent and 3.56 per cent higher.
Top laggards were Maruti Suzuki India, Hero MotoCorp, Grasim, Vedanta and Eicher Motors, trading between 1.38 per cent and 2.60 per cent lower.
Meanwhile, the rupee appreciated past the 69 mark against the dollar for the first time in more than seven months.
The foreign institutional investors have been buying shares since the start of this month, the foreign portfolio investors have so far purchased shares worth Rs. 17,919 crore, according to data compiled by National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL).
Net foreign portfolio inflows into domestic equities hit a 15-month high of $2.42 billion in February, a big swing from 2018’s net outflows of $4.4 billion.
In Friday’s session alone, the foreign institutional investors bought shares worth Rs. 4,323.49 crore, according to provisional figures on the National Stock Exchange.
Dewan Housing Finance Corp rose over 4 per cent after chief financial officer Santosh Sharma was redesignated to another role.
Weakness in the domestic share markets came despite gains in Asian peers, where equities pulled ahead. Japan’s Nikkei advanced 0.59 per cent, and MSCI’s broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan rose 0.6 per cent.
The Sensex had added a total 1,352.89 points – or 3.69 per cent – in past five trading sessions, and the Nifty risen 391.45 points (3.55 per cent).
Domestic equity benchmarks (Sensex and Nifty) surged along with the Indian rupee (INR) on the back of strong foreign fund inflows. The Nifty 50 index reclaimed its crucial psychological level of 11,500 as both the indexes continue to trade at over six month highs. The foreign institutional investors have been buying shares since the start of this month, the foreign portfolio investors have so far purchased shares worth Rs. 17,919 crore, according to data compiled by National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL).Here are 10 things to know:
- The S&P BSE Sensex rose as much as 345.27 points or 0.90 per cent to 38,369.59 and the NSE Nifty 50 Index climbed as much as 103 points or 0.90 per cent to 11,530.15.
- As of 9:57 am, the Sensex traded 306 points higher at 38,330 and the NSE Nifty 50 Index was up 92 points at 11,519.
- The rupee rose as much as 0.25 per cent or 18 paise to hit over seven-month high of 68.92 versus US dollar.
- In Friday’s session alone, the foreign institutional investors bought shares worth Rs.4,323.49 crore, according to provisional figures on the National Stock Exchange.
- Nine of 11 sector gauges compiled by the National Stock Exchange were trading higher led by the Nifty Private Bank Index’s 1.4 per cent gain. Nifty Bank, Realty and Financial Service Indexes also climbed over a per cent each. On the flipside, Nifty Pharma Index was top loser, down 0.69 per cent.
- Mid- and small-cap shares were also witnessing buying interest as the S&P BSE MidCap Index rose 0.60 per cent and the S&P BSE SmallCap Index advanced 0.56 per cent.
- In the Nifty 50 basket of shares, 38 were advancing while 12 were on the losing side.
- Indian Oil was top gainer in the Nifty 50 basket of shares, the stock rose 3.72 per cent to Rs. 163.20. Axis Bank, Hindustan Petroleum, Adani Ports, Tata Motors, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Reliance Industries and Asian Paints were also among the gainers up between around 2 per cent each.
- On the flipside, Maruti Suzuki was top loser in the Nifty 50 basket of shares, the stock fell 2.79 per cent to Rs. 6,886. Grasim Industries, Vedanta, Bharti Infratel, Wipro, Eicher Motors and Sun Pharma were also among the laggards.
- The overall market breadth was extremely positive as 1,124 shares were advancing while a little over 650 shares were declining on the BSE.(source:ndtv.com)
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 15/03/2019
- If Holds above 11350
- Long With Stop loss 11310
- Target 11380-11415
BANK NIFTY STRATEGY
- If Nifty Bank Holds Above 28950
- Long With Stop Loss 28800
- Target 29070-29180
Domestic equity benchmarks (the S&P BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty 50 Index) were on track for a fifth straight day of gains led by a rally in banking and information technology heavyweights like Kotak Mahindra Bank, Tata Consultancy Services, HDFC Bank, Infosys, ICICI Bank and State Bank of India. The S&P BSE Sensex rose as much as 472 points or 1.25 per cent to 38,226.86 and the NSE Nifty 50 Index climbed as much as 1.21 per cent or 110 points to 11,480.
Here are five things to know:
- As of 2:37 pm, the Sensex traded 1.16 per cent or 139 points higher at 38,194 and the Nifty 50 index was 1.17 per cent or 132 points at 11,475.65.
- Seventeen of 19 sector gauges compiled by BSE were trading higher led by the S&P BSE Bankex Index’s nearly 2 per cent gain. Information technology, power, utilities and finance indexes also rose between 2 and 1.5 per cent each.
- On the NSE, the Nifty Bank Index surged to an all-time high level of 29,517.50.
- On the flip side, S&P BSE Telecom and S&P BSE Metal indexes were trading lower with the telecom gauge as the top loser, down nearly 2 per cent.
- The mid- and small-cap shares were under performing their larger peers as the S&P BSE MidCap Index rose 0.76 per cent and the S&P BSE SmallCap Index was up 0.1 per cent.The S&P BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty 50 Index rose for a fifth day in a row led by a rally in banking and information technology heavyweights like Kotak Mahindra Bank, Tata Consultancy Services, HDFC Bank, Infosys, ICICI Bank and State Bank of India. The S&P BSE Sensex rose as much as 500 points or 1.32 per cent to touch high of 38,254.77 and the NSE Nifty 50 Index surpassed psychologically important level of 11,450 and climbed as much as 1.27 per cent or 144 points to 11,487.
Here are ten things to know:
The Sensex ended 0.71 per cent or 269 points higher at 38,024.32 and the Nifty 50 index surged 0.74 per cent or 84 points to shut shop at 11,427.
Foreign institutional investors continue to buy shares in the Indian equity markets. In yesterday’s session foreign portfolio investors bought shares worth Rs. 1,482.99 crore according to the National Stock Exchange.
So far this month foreign portfolio investors have purchased Indian shares worth Rs. 15,970 crore, according to data compiled by NSDL.
Fifteen of 19 sector gauges compiled by BSE ended higher led by the S&P BSE Utilities Index’s nearly 2 per cent gain. Information technology, banking, power and finance indexes also rose between 2 and 1.5 per cent each.
On the NSE, the Nifty Bank Index surged to an all-time high level of 29,520.70 in intraday deals today.
On the flipside, S&P BSE FMCG, Energy, Basic Materials and Telecom indexes ended lower with the gauge of fast moving consumer goods ending as the top sectoral loser, down nearly 2 per cent.
The mid- and small-cap shares under performed their larger peers as the S&P BSE MidCap Index rose 0.55 per cent while the S&P BSE SmallCap Index fell 0.34 per cent.
For the week ended today, Sensex rose 3.69 per cent and the NSE Nifty 50 Index jumped 3.55 per cent.
From the Nifty 50 basket of shares, Kotak Mahindra Bank was the top gainer, the stock rose over 4.5 per cent to close at Rs. 1,328. Kotak Indian Oil, Hindustan Petroleum, Power Grid, Wipro, HCL Technologies and TCS were also among the gainers.
On the other hand, Hindustan Unilever was the top loser in Nifty 50 basket of shares, the stock fell 2.09 per cent to Rs. 1,701. Yes Bank, Reliance Industries, Bharti Airtel, ITC and UltraTech Cement also closed lower. (source :ndtv.com)
Sensex rallies for 5th day, rises 269 pts; Nifty ends above 11,400
- Stretching out its series of wins to a fifth straight session on Friday, residential financial exchange flooded almost 1 percent driven by strong gains in banking and IT names. In the wake of opening on a firm note, Sensex ascended as much as 450 point and keeping in mind that Nifty50 tried the 11,500 dimension. In any case, the financial exchange went under some selling weight in fag-end exchanging, with the BSE Sensex finishing 269.43 focuses higher at 38,024.32. The NSE Nifty finished at 11,426.85, up 83.60 focuses or 0.74%.Sensex arouses for fifth successive day, rises 269 pts; Nifty finishes over 11,400
- Sensex takes winning streak to 5th day, Nifty50 ends at 11,427
- The rupee continued to be in fine form as the unit gained 26 paise to 69.08 on Friday.
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 14/03/2019
- Markets Live: Sensex, Nifty trade flat, Reliance Industries hits life high
- Indian markets drove higher in early exchange, with banking stocks driving the additions. The Sensex went up more than 100 while Nifty exchanged 0.20% higher at 11,364 in morning exchange. Later on, both records exchanged level. The file for banking stocks, Bank Nifty, rose 0.30% to hit a crisp high today, over 29,000. Truly Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank and Axis Bank were up around 1%.Midcap and smallcap stocks likewise crawled higher with their BSE files up around 0.40% each.
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 13/03/2019
- Nifty Long with target 11360-11375 On any dip 11260-11280 is support area Weekly options traders may book profit at higher level Stop loss on long positions at 11230 Long Nifty Bank target 28700 Weekly options traders may book profit around this level Support ondips around 28350
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 12/03/2019
Sensex Surges Over 500 Points, Nifty Above 11,300: 10 Things To Know
- At 2:52 pm, the 30-share benchmark index traded 466.79 points or 1.26 per cent higher at 37,520.89, and the Nifty was at 11,303.10, up 135.05 points or 1.21 per cent from the previous close.
- Top advance’s on the 50-scrip index were Bharti Airtel, IndusInd Bank, ZEEL, ICICI Bank and Adani Ports, trading between 2.96 and 5.30 per cent higher.
- The Nifty energy index was trading 1.24 per cent higher at that time.
- Sustained inflow of foreign funds and positive cues from Asian equities boosted investor’s sentiment on Tuesday, analysts were quoted as saying in news agency Press Trust of India (PTI) report.
- According to Vinod Nair, Head of Research, Geojit Financial Services, markets continued their rally after declaration of election date with opinion poll suggesting an edge to the ruling party.
- “Since many stocks are available at cheap valuation, investors are rushing to high quality mid and small caps to participate in the pre-election rally,” he said, adding that market is also awaiting CPI (Consumer Price Index) inflation data, scheduled for release later in the day.
- Investor sentiment was also boosted by a strong rupee, which rose to a two-and-a-half-month high on Tuesday.
- Asian shares rose after the European Commission agreed to changes in a Brexit deal ahead of a vote in the British parliament on a divorce agreement. MSCI’s broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan was up 1.08 percent.
- Brent crude futures, the global oil benchmark, rose 0.39 per cent to quote at $66.84 per barrel. Oil prices rose on account of healthy demand and output cuts led by producer group Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
- On a net basis, foreign institutional investors (FIIs) bought shares worth a net of Rs.3,810.60 crore on Monday, while domestic institutional investors (DIIs) were net sellers to the tune of Rs. 1,955.55 crore, provisional data available with NSE showed. (Source NDTV)
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 10/03/2019
- Nifty range today 10990-11090 Above 11050 go long with target of 11090-11120 Stop 10990 Below 10990 short cut long positions Nifty bank range 27650-27825 Trade the range Fresh move will unfold only if the range is broken decisively
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 06/03/2019
- Nifty Faces Resistance Around 11075 -11100
- Book Profit On Today’s Trade At Higher Levels
- 11000-11010 is support area for today
# BANK NIFTY STRATEGY
- Range For Nifty Bank 27500 – 27700
- On dips buy next week’s call options
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 05/03/2019
# BANK NIFTY STRATEGY
- Hold Longs in Nifty BANK with stop at 27360
- target 27675
- Fresh positions on any dip
- key support area for the day 27360 – 27380
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 01/03/2019
- 10825 is the LOC for Nifty
- If Nifty opens and holds below this level it may slip further
- 10770 is strong support area for today,one should look to buy around this level for a bounce.
- it’s important to regain 10825 on closing basis for nifty to sustain the positional uptrend.
- BANK NIFTY TIPS
- 26900 is the key support for nifty bank
- one should look to buy Nifty Bank Around this level
- with stop loss at 26780
- for targets of 27020-27160
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 26/02/2019
Nifty below 10,800 at open, Sensex falls 200 pts; banks under pressure
- NIFTY STRATEGY> Nifty range 10725-10900
> If Nifty holds above 10840 in early trade long with a target of 10900
> Stop loss 10810> If Nifty Slips Below 10810
> It can retest 10725
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 25/02/2019
- Below 10,600, Nifty may extend correction towards 10,200
- Sensex picks Asian cues, rallies 342 points; Nifty tops 10,800
Sensex rallies 342 pts on global cues and GST rate cut; Nifty tops 10,850
- NIFTY STRATEGY
- > Nifty range 10800-10950
> Buy on dips with stop at 10815
> Target 10915-10950#BANKNIFTY> 27000-27050 Is key support area for nifty bank
> Buy on dips with stop at 26975
> Target 27225-27350
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 22/02/2019
Sensex slips 50 points, Nifty tests 10,750 on subdued Asian cues
- Sensex, Nifty slip on weak global sentiment; mid, smallcaps shine
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 21/02/2019
- Positive global cues lift Sensex by 404 points
- On Thursday, the Indian share markets ended higher led by gains in metals and pharma stocks.
- The BSE Sensex ended at 35,898, up 142 points, while the Nifty 50 index settled at 10,790, up 54 points.
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 20/02/2019
Sensex snaps 9-day losing streak, jumps 404 pts; Nifty reclaims 10,700
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 19/02/2019
- Sensex climbs 100 points,
- Nifty tops 10,675 on firm Asian Market
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 18/02/2019
- Sensex gains 50 pts, Nifty50 up 10,750
- Sensex down 150 points, Nifty below 10,700 YES Bank sheds 4%
- NIFTY STRATEGY
> Sell Nifty Bank Below 26,600
> stop loss 26725
> Target 26475-26375
* On any Bounce 26825 is a key resistance now# Bank nifty strategy
sell nifty below 10620
stop loss 10685
SENSEX ,NIFTY : 15/02/2019
Sensex settles 67 points lower, Nifty ends at 10,724
Sensex, Nifty flat : 12/02/2019
Sensex and Nifty exchanged level in the wake of opening in the negative territory on Tuesday as financial specialists limited their wagers in front of key macroeconomic information, for example, retail swelling even as significant Asian companions were in the green, floated by confidence over continuous US-China exchange talks.
Asian offers edged up on Tuesday as financial specialists trusted another round of US-China exchange talks would help settle a debate that is scratched worldwide development and some corporate income, Reuters announced.